Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Who let this woman have a blog about anything? This may be anarchy! Mayhem! But also very entertaining.....


Hello all and welcome to the first posting of my new blog (I also have another blog detailing all my adventures while going to school and working down in the States but since that is put on hiatus for a moment, figured I would start up a new one.  If you want to read the adventures down in the states, that blog is http://nebraskaantics.blogspot.com If you start from the end, you will find yourself at the beginning).  

Why a new blog you may ask?  I am trying to figure that out myself.  I have heard more than once that I should write a book but I don't think I could be diligent enough to write out an entire book.  All at once.  The good thing about a blog is that eventually it may be the amount of a book but written sporadically and with no rhyme or reason.  At least that is how this one is going to go.  I don't think I have lived an exciting life enough to write a book - I mean I haven't traveled anywhere exotic or exciting, hell I have never even crossed an ocean.  So maybe it is because of my thoughts or ideas or experiences that I choose to have that makes people think I have enough of a foundation to write a book.  Not entirely sure.  I am pretty sure that those people are crazy though.  And I can say that since I have a masters in forensic psychology (something I will not let you forget).  

So, let me introduce myself.  I am born and raised Albertan but recently have found myself down in the States for school and work and one day I will make my way back down there.  I have my masters in forensic psychology, bachelor in arts with a major in psychology, minor in sociology and a legal assistant diploma.  If it has to do with the law and one's mental health, I am all over that like white on rice.  Or just your mental health.  I love peoples' minds.  I could spend hours trying to understand it.  If they will let me.  It is hard to go about one's everyday life without having the psych brain turned on.  And most people don't appreciate it when you psychoanalyze them without their consent.  Don't do it.  It isn't nice.  Unless they are friggin crazy, then analyze away as they probably won't know what is happening.  

I also have a bit of an imagination and a crazy mind.   Sometimes I wish I was living my life like I see in the movies.  Sometimes I wish I was living my life like the way I envision it in my mind.  Guaranteed, those ways are not how reality plays out.  Probably for the best.  I come up with crazy ideas and notions and picture situations going down differently than what they actually are.   For example - I got into law because of Ally McBeal.  Hint - don't pick life choices based on TV or movies.  They lie.  Horribly.  Growing up I used to read romance novels and from there I decided I wanted to be a mistress.  Feasible occupation - not at all.  Does it actually exist?  Not at all.  But one has to roll with the punches and live their life based on reality and some days that is impossibly hard.  Reality can suck sometimes and hopefully this blog will cheer up your reality whenever you need a crazy escape.  I will be that crazy for you.  I'm nice like that. 

I love music.  In most conversations, I will have a song play throughout my head based on what has been said.  Like a continuous jukebox going on up there.  I think my life would be very sad and lonely if I wasn't constantly hearing music.  And not in the sense that I am crazy and hallucinating music.  I know I hear it in my head and I know that it isn't real and that nobody else can hear it.  If they can then they are crazy. And I would like to get to know them better.  

I like being me.  I like the ideas and notions and experiences I have.  I love the way my mind works.  I can have an hour long conversation regarding the hibernation habits of ladybugs or talk about the finer points of bestiality (bet you never thought there were finer points to bestiality).  I have lived enough of my life being somebody I am not, trying to appease everybody by being somebody completely not me, so screw it.  You will read and learn through these wonderful postings about me.  And I hope you enjoy it as I think I am pretty awesome.   

Moral of this blog:  F*#k It and just be yourself.  Or an albatraoz.  Whatever floats your boat.  



No comments:

Post a Comment